Designed by Veethemes.com

Say it out Loud, I'm Going to Stand Out from the Crowd

The harder a business task seems to be, the greater the challenge of fulfilling it is. These days it seems that every single person with Internet access on this planet has their own online business aspirations. With so many companies from every single corner of the world aiming at web audience, it is extremely difficult to stand out from the rest of the Internet pack. However, the complexity of this task is what makes it so attractive and worth trying, which keeps my drive for business as strong and persistent as it was when I started creating my own business story.



Include different platforms

The largest number of businesses that have Internet-craving marketing ambitions have a Facebook page. Many of them support that social media presence with a Twitter account. Only a smaller number has special business-related profiles both on these two networks and on Google+. And if we continue listing some other social groups, the number of companies that use all of them will proportionally decline. The point is that people should try an across-the-platforms approach.
I tried combining several different networks and sharing the same things on my profiles. When the content was in the form of a video, I uploaded it to my YouTube channel, too. All these platforms served as sources for cross-reference, which multiplied the number of people who could (and did) see my material, which returned to me as a higher conversion rate.

One-liners rule

Although this is the age of photography and pictures dominate the online world, ingenious one-liners can still have a powerful effect on bright audience. Of course, it is important to know what products or services to present with such a form. From my experience, short witty phrases turned out to be appropriate when I wanted to offer my clients special deals. I would create a catchy phrase, often based on completely new neologisms. In my case, this strategy was applied on my special customers, whom I usually give special discounts. Also, I tried including this method in my social media posts. In this context they perfectly play the role of discussion starters. When used this way, one-liners could also be joined with words that call to actions and links to your website or any other (advertised) online content that you want to advertise. Here are examples of some successful catchy slogans.



Share and follow shares

In the virtual space, there is no such a thing like privacy. We all share personal details about our lives, places we visit and things we like. The last group is the real coalmine for marketers. When I spend time on social networks, I always scan other people's shares. They sometimes help me come up with a better idea for my business. So, by sheer observing and picking up strategies you can actually recycle the existing visions and create original ones, given that you have a shred of creativity. For instance, you can come across an interesting drink-promoting video that will give you inspiration to make your own custom water bottles. It would be a perfect choice for some offline promotional activities. I always try to take care of my non-Internet customers, as well. They adore receiving tangible promotional products.


Finding your own place under the marketing sun is a long-lasting process. However, if you keep being constantly active on your pages and communicate your way to your target audience with some examples that I have shared with you in this text, you will stand out from the online crowd. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment